LMS Group CEO, Luke Mead, along with Jez Rogers from the South East Regional Organised Crime Unit (SEROCU) are running this exclusive webinar, where we'll be sharing the latest cyber threats and changes to the small business cyber security landscape as a result of the pandemic, and exactly how you can best protect your organisation and employees going forward.
- Real-life cases of recent cyber attacks
- Why SMEs are so vulnerable to attacks
- The most popular types of cyber attacks
- Tips on how to reduce the risk of being a victim of cyber crime
- The human factor - are your employees cyber aware?